Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm Nervous!

I met my new cooperating teacher Monday. She is really laid back. I'm excited to learn from her experience. The school operates under an IB program. She gave me a copy of their upcoming unit-wow this looks hard. I am going to try to make it to their summative presentation on Friday to get an idea of how these IB units work. My official official start date is the 9th but I am going to start observing on the 2nd so the students feel more comfortable with me and vice verse. I'm trying to go ahead an gather ideas on pinterest for the adaptation unit she told me is coming up. The Great Kapok Tree, The Lorax, Hatchet maybe. I'm struggling to think of some cool things for science.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cjohnson6343/

No comments:

Post a Comment